Our association with the RCMP, being the EYES and EARS of Rural Alberta, is what sets us apart and allows us to effectively prevent crime in Rural communities.
- We can more effectively promote the cooperative efforts of your community with the RCMP.
- We can assist associations with educating their membership by promoting educational programs on Crime Prevention and Awareness.
- Crime prevention initiatives in rural area – property, equipment, vehicles
- Trained Facilitators for the Wise Owl Fraud Prevention Program for Seniors
- Rural Crime Watch Signs available for purchase by Member Associations
- Rural Crime Watch promotional materials
- Group Liability Insurance for Member Associations
- We can educate you about crime prevention, through association with others, by collaborating ideas and sharing information
- News Letter
- Interaction and communication with other associations
- Annual General Meeting and Crime Symposium