The Alberta Provincial Rural Crime Watch Association serves an important role in supporting Rural Crime Watch groups, serve their mandates in their local communities. In conjunction with the RCMP and our other partners we will help you with your crime prevention efforts.
Our association with the RCMP, being the EYES and EARS of Rural Alberta, is what sets us apart and allows us to effectively prevent crime in Rural communities.
- We can more effectively promote the cooperative efforts of your community with the RCMP.
- We can assist associations with educating their membership by promoting educational programs on Crime Prevention and Awareness.
- Crime prevention initiatives in rural area – property, equipment, vehicles
- Trained Facilitators for the Wise Owl Fraud Prevention Program for Seniors
- Rural Crime Watch Signs available for purchase by Member Associations
- Rural Crime Watch promotional materials
- Group Liability Insurance for Member Associations
- We can educate you about crime prevention, through association with others, by collaborating ideas and sharing information
- News Letter
- Interaction and communication with other associations
- Annual General Meeting and Crime Symposium
Please check this page out for all that we have to offer, along with information you will require to become and maintain yourself as a member. All the governance is included here as well as all the forms and information required to be a member in good standing.